Family Support Charity In West Lothian
Specially trained volunteers with first hand parenting experience are carefully matched with families who are visited in their own homes.
Volunteers visit families on a weekly basis for 2-3 hours and offer:
- Support, friendship and practical assistance
- Encouragement to strengthen parents’ emotional well-being for the ultimate benefit of their children
- Help to put the fun back into family life
- Help to increase the confidence and resilience of families
- Precious time for listening and talking
- Help with the children
- Support to use local services and resources
Our support is free, confidential and non-judgemental. The only criteria required to utilise our service is that parents must have at least one child under the age of five and live in West Lothian. Relevant staff and all Volunteers are members of the PVG Scheme.