The Home-Start West Lothian office remains open.
Our face-to-face support through volunteer visits and groups is suspended.
The health and safety of the families we support, and our volunteers and staff is our top priority, so in the current circumstances we have decided to stop all face-to-face support to families as of 17th March.
If you are struggling during this enforced period of restricted support please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to help you find appropriate support.
If you are struggling with anxiety, your mental health or have suicidal thoughts and require immediate attention please contact your doctor or NHS111.
Read the SAMH guidance on Coronavirus and your mental wellbeing here: www.samh.org.uk/about-mental-health/self-help-and-wellbeing/coronavirus-and-your-mental-wellbeing
Support is also available from the following;
· WLDAS – West Lothian Drug and Alcohol Service www.wldas.com
· West Lothian Council www.westlothian.gov.uk
· Housing – Rock Trust – www.rocktrust.org
· DASAT – Domestic and Sexual Assault Team www.westspace.org.uk/service/domestic-and-sexual-assaultteam-dasat
· Domestic Abuse Helpline www.nationaldahelpline.org.uk
· Breathing Space www.breathingspace.scot
· Samaritans www.samaritans.org
· Child Line www.childline.org.uk
· Rape Crisis Scotland www.rapecrisisscotland.org.uk
· Shout – Text Shout www.giveusashout.org
· Calm Harm calmharm.co.uk
· Salvation Army www.salvationarmy.org.uk
· Crisis Edinburgh www.crisis.org.uk/about-us/scotland
· SAMH www.samh.org.uk
This is a rapidly evolving situation and the above information may be subject to change. Updates will be posted on our website and social media whenever available.