Get your business involved in partnership with us
The funding we receive from businesses plays an important part in helping us support children and their families across West Lothian.
Why partner with us
- No two partnerships are alike and so we treat each company as unique, developing a programme of activity which works for both parties.
- We are the ideal charity partner for both large and small companies.
- We can provide you with ideas and support for fundraising initiatives, staff engagement activities or sponsorship opportunities for your company.
- We will draw up a Partnership and Communication Plan to set mutually-agreed targets, with regular liaison meetings to make sure that the timetable is on course and to evidence your much-valued support.
Engaging your company’s staff
- Our life-changing work would not be possible without the support of our partners.
- Your staff can support our work in a number of exciting ways. Whether you are looking for a Charity of the Year Partnership, or to support us on an ad hoc basis, we will work with you to build a successful partnership with you and maximise your fundraising potential.
- By working with us, you can change children’s chances for the future and give them the opportunity to Grow Up Great
How can we work together
STAFF FUNDRAISING – We will work with you to create a fundraising plan with a fun and engaging way for your staff to raise funds.
CHALLENGE EVENTS – Do you have energetic employees? Why not take part in one of our challenge events and join one of our charity runs, cycles, bake offs, walks or even a tandem skydive.
PRO BONO WORK AND GIFTS IN KIND – We know that your company and employees have skills to offer in addition to taking on fundraising activities for Home-Start. By offering pro bono work, your employees can use their communication expertise to help raise awareness of our cause, use their leadership skills and become a business mentor, or a even help with our IT.
MATCHED GIVING – You can support your employees’ choice to donate to Home-Start by matching employees’ donations. This will double the impact of their donation in the local community, and show your employees that their company cares equally about a cause which matters to them.
For more information on how we can work together and tailor the ideal partnership to suit your company please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01506 415755